Orthodox Christian Resources
- Preparation for Confession & Holy Communion: It is critically important to properly prepare oneself for receiving Holy Communion, and this involves a thorough examination of conscience. I've included a document here that I've pieced together over many years that seems to cover most bases ;-)
The Orthodox Family:
- Halloween - what's right and what's not from an Orthodox perspective...
- A Guide to Orthodox Life - by Father David Cownie & Presbytera Juliana Cownie. This is an incredibly simple yet invaluable book that helps explains the "big T" traditions, along with "why" we do these things. Perfect for all Orthodox and non-Orthodox Christians.
- Troparia & kontokia - they're all here! The best source available, courtesy of David Bryant in the UK.
- Choral tones : What do they sound like? Click here to listen to each of them.
Do you have input you're wondering about or would like to see posted here? Email me...